This is an accessibility statement from Fairing.
Fairing takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Fairing:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A (least conformant), Level AA, and Level AAA (most conformant). Fairing's consumer facing service (Question Stream™) is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA and fully conformant with level A. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Fairing. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Fairing:
- E-mail: [email protected]
Fairing is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge
- Desktop, phone, and tablet devices
- Screen reader software such as JAWS and VoiceOver
Accessibility of Fairing relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Fairing assessed the accessibility of Fairing by the following approaches:
We try to improve our software and take accessibility reports seriously. If you have any suggestions for improvement, please contact our support email.
This statement was created on 4 August 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Updated about 2 months ago